1. This is a little disturbing to say the least, there's a new form of entertainment for those people who seek an adrenaline rush, its called Extreme Kidnapping. You can pay a company to kidnap you and hold you hostage at gunpoint of knifepoint. (Extreme Kidnapping)
2. Ladies, this one is for you. According to a 15-year long study wearing bras is actually bad for you. Women who wear support have more back pain, bad pasture and less perky ta-ta's. (The Local)
3. The new Barbie Dolls of the World Collection has people upset and claiming the line shows young girls only stereotypes of people and different countries.
4. Beer drinkers, The Sly Fox Brewing Company has launched its new Helles Golden Lager in a topless beer can. The entire lid of the can is removable like a soup can to enhance the drinking experience. (Today)
5. Last night Harrison Ford came to town for the premiere of 42, he's still in town today. (KCStar)